Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by thinh2010 thinh2010 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    thinh2010
    thinh2010
    Participant

Hi,

I have a workflow with 3 steps. Now I want to make a mass action in datagrid to perform the workflow step. Ex I want change 10 person from step 1 to step 2. And between step 1 and step 2, I have a popup to change their property. I trying to find in forum but not found any solution.

Do you have any idea?
    Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Hi

You can try to create your operation to change workflow step. For example how it was done in the user reset password action.

I hope that the following files will help you:

– This action runs the reset password mass action – ResetController.php
    ResetPasswordMassAction
    ResetPasswordActionHandler

Unfortunately i didn’t find a way to create a popup for mass action.

thinh2010
    thinh2010
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

But I dont understand, in ResetController.php, the function massPasswordResetAction have no call to mass action Handler.

So I dont know how to call to my mass action handler. Could you please clear for me? Thanks.

P/S: and what does the ‘type’ mean in datagrid_options / mass_action node in operation? I saw type: resetpassword in your example

Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Here is massPasswordResetAction route and handler service.

P/S: and what does the ‘type’ mean in datagrid_options / mass_action node in operation? I saw type: resetpassword in your example

It is the action type.

thinh2010
    thinh2010
    Participant

Thank you,
    Now I can get the list of IDs in mass action. 1 more question is how can I change my workflow transition by Entity. My idea is get all Entities by Ids, then foreach them, and each of them, I call a function to change the workflow transition. Do you have any idea :D

thinh2010
    thinh2010
    Participant

Hi, nevermind my previous question, I found the way to do that

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ssossossosso