OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Import Button says Widget content loading failed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bwdev1
    Participant

I’m trying to use the Import features (Click Accounts -> Import button) A popup says: “Widget content loading failed”. Also, when I press the link to download the import template, I get a blank screen. Here’s what I did to try and track things down.

First, I tailed the log when pressing the Import button. It says:

It’s mentioning the MailChimp bundle. OK, maybe I can disable the bundle temporarily? I don’t know how to do that. How do we do that?

I Google’d around and found a posting suggesting various commands that involve clearing of the cache. Here they are:

The last line of the dev environment commands failed (dev environment) with an error. When it go to the platform update, it complained that the twig profiler was not enabled.

However, the prod environment commands did not error out. However, the problem did not go away.

I’m stumped.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

What version of application are you using?
    Are you sure that /vendor/oro/crm-mail-chimp/src/OroCRM/Bundle/MailChimpBundle/ImportExport/Serializer/MemberExtendedMergeVarSerializer.php::setDispatcher() exists?

I think, that your cache referencing on non-exists method of MemberExtendedMergeVarSerializer.php. The most simple solution is deleting yours cache directory /app/cache/prod

and run:

bwdev1
    Participant

Deleting that cache folder and running the update didn’t cure the problem for me. I’m getting the exact same error.

I’m not sure how to find my version, so I dumped this just now:

Package Name Version License
    oro/moment-timezone 0.3.1 MIT
    oro/jsplumb 1.7.6 MIT GPL-2.0
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.0.11 MIT
    oro/platform 1.9.0 MIT
    oro/crm 1.9.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-mail-chimp 1.5.4 OSL-3.0
    oro/redis-config 1.2.0 MIT

bwdev1
    Participant

How do we temporarily disable the MailChimp package?

bwdev1
    Participant

I just grep’d for: /vendor/oro/crm-mail-chimp/src/OroCRM/Bundle/MailChimpBundle/ImportExport/Serializer/MemberExtendedMergeVarSerializer.php::setDispatcher()

That function does not exist. What is calling this function?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

You are standing on ‘oro/platform 1.9.0’ version, but the setDispatcher() function added only on 1.9.2 version. Please use either latest 1.9.7 or 1.9.2 release. I have tested on 1.9.2, issue was disappeared.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Small note, all oro bundles is loading via bundles.yml, for example if you delete or comment all lines in this file /vendor/oro/crm-mail-chimp/src/OroCRM/Bundle/MailChimpBundle/Resources/config/oro/bundles.yml, bundle won’t be loaded.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.