OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Grebenchuk 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Brian Essig
    Participant

I’ve tried to install the mailchimp package on 3 separate CE instances with no luck. I’ve tried to go through the package manager which gives me the vaugue “Ajax error”. There was nothing relevant in my app/log folder nor my web server error logs.

I then tried via cli and I get:

root@tr:/var/www/orocrm# php app/console oro:package:install -–env=prod oro/crm-mail-chimp

[RuntimeException]
    The “-?” option does not exist.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ignat
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Please try next cli command and provide result:

php app/console oro:package:install --env=prod -vvv oro/crm-mail-chimp

It’s the same as yours but in your case there is incorrect “–” instead of “-“.

Thanks,
    Ignat

Brian Essig
    Participant

root@tr:/var/www/orocrm# php app/console oro:package:install --env=prod -vvv oro/crm-mail-chimp
    Do you want to load demo data? (yes/no, default - no) yes
    oro/crm-mail-chimp requires:
    - oro/crm [installed]
    - zfr/zfr-mailchimp
    All missing packages will be installed. Continue? (yes/no) yes
    PHP Warning: proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory in /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 289
    PHP Warning: proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory in /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 289
    Unable to launch a new process.

root@tr:/var/www/orocrm# grep memory_limit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
    memory_limit = 512M
    root@vultr:/var/www/orocrm# grep memory_limit /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
    memory_limit = -1

I have 512MB as recommended and from cli I guess unlimited. Any suggestions?

Brian Essig
    Participant

I setup a new instance with 2GB Ram and a 2gb swap and got the same error (ubuntu). Any ideas?

Try without package manager according to follow steps
    http://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/cookbook/how-to-install-extension-from-command-line#using-composer
    If environment has problem with memory composer or oro:platform:update will show it. Also please check system for several parallel php installations.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.