OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nnenasheva 8 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alexander
    Participant

Hi.

I have a problem with importing a MailChimp campaign to OroCRM.

I’ve setup MailChimp integration successfully, users exported from marketing list to a segment of a subscribers list. I’ve sent test campaign and saw some statistic in the MailChimp campaign report.

After that i’ve expected (according to the docs) that

A new Email Campaign will be created in OroCRM for a MailChimp Campaign and synchronized…

But it hadn’t happened. I’ve ran syncs from UI, daemon was running, in addition I run sync commands manually from console. But I never saw imported campaign or any statistic from MailChimp.

Give me some hints please. What could I have done wrong?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

nnenasheva
    Participant

Have you enabled two-way synchronization?

Alexander
    Participant

Yes, it’s checked.

nnenasheva
    Participant

When you are creating a campaign in MailChimp, it asks “To which list shall we send?”
    What have you chosen?
    You need to:
    – choose the list that contains the segment connected
    – choose “Apply to segment”
    – choose the segment that has been connected

Alexander
    Participant

Sorry. False panic. It was just a discrepancy in segment names, my fault. I’ve checked all from scratch, campaign was imported as it should. Thanks for help anyway.

nnenasheva
    Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.