OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Mail not fetched when coming from the same sender on two accounts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve configured email (IMAP/SMTP) for two Gmail addresses. One is fetched but one it’s not. The email is in Inbox, unread.

Please note that the email came from the same address. Example: I’ve sent, from my personal address, two emails to two different addresses which are both in Oro. One got fetched, one didn’t.

Emails received from other addresses are fetched, so it’s not a connectivity issue. Basically Oro will not fetch emails that came from the same sender, but on two different addresses.

Nothing in the Apache log nor in Oro log. I’ve also tried to manually run the cron, the result is ok (Processing command “oro:cron:imap-sync”: added to job queue).

Any hints on how to fix this?

Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hey Razvan,

Have you configured these two addresses for the same user? If so, it won’t work—we only support one mailbox per user so far.

Razva
    Participant

The mailboxes are “shared” between two users, both with Administrator permissions. These two users have their own personal address.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

To share mailboxes between two or more users you have to create them as “System” mailboxes—that’s a new feature we have added in 1.8 release.

Please check this forum topic for details and examples: http://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/an-email-address-used-by-multiple-users

Thank you.

Razva
    Participant

Yes, that’s exactly what I’ve done. The problem is exactly the one I’ve specified at the first post: if the same sender sends a message to both “System mailboxes”, one of the mailbox will refuse the message.

Just try to send, from your address, the same email to two System Mailboxes in the same system and see what’s the result. :)

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Oh, I see. It’s a bug then, thanks for noticing. Added it to the fix list.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.