OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  emailready 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

emailready
    Participant

Hi guys

Since we turned on the sync between magento and oro all went well until a week ago and it all stopped. I think there might be a bug. The error that I got was

Run sync for “Magento Web Store” integration.
    Start processing “customer” connector
    Looking for batch
    found 3 entities
    Loading entity by id: 2
    Loading entity by id: 4
    Loading entity by id: 45
    Some entities were skipped due to warnings:A new entity was found through the relationship ‘OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Entity\Contact#accounts’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Lance Spurgeon. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={“persist”}).
    Following customers were not imported: 2, 4, 45

… there is a load more info but not relevant to the error

Has anyone got an idea what this means and how I can fix it please

regards

Lance

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.