OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Magento Integration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hirokazu_n 10 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hirokazu_n
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried Magento integration on beta6, and got region syncing error.
    When I executed sync job, it returns this error.

[error] An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO oro_dictionary_region (combined_code, code, name, country_code) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“JP.497”, 497, null, null]:

How should I do? Should I register region data before syncing?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

Can you provide more details? Which connectors are configured? How did you run sync command?
    Can you give the log of the command execution?

Thanks in advance.

hirokazu_n
    Participant

Hi,

I tested fresh RC1 install, and this error was fixed ( it might be caused by sample data).
    However, I got other error.

[error] An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO orocrm_magento_order_items (product_type, product_options, is_virtual, original_price, discount_percent, name, sku, qty, price, weight, tax_percent, tax_amount, discount_amount, row_total, origin_id, order_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“simple”, “a:1:{s:15:\”info_buyRequest\”;a:5:{s:4:\”uenc\”;s:84:\”aHR0cDovL2RlbW8ucHJpbmNpcGxlLXdvcmtzLmpwLzE4MC9wb2ludC9vdHRvbWFuLmh0bWw_X19fU0lEPVU,\”;s:7:\”product\”;s:2:\”51\”;s:8:\”form_key\”;s:16:\”EuKBp6RzzRiwSZI0\”;s:15:\”related_product\”;s:0:\”\”;s:3:\”qty\”;s:6:\”1.0000\”;}}”, null, “400.0000”, 0, “Ottoman”, “1111”, “1.0000”, “400.0000”, “20.0000”, 0, “0.0000”, “0.0000”, “400.0000”, “20”, 16]:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘is_virtual’ cannot be null

This Magento order data was made with Magento sample data, but SQL error was happened.
    I think the column ‘is_virtual’ should have default value.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi.

It’s not obvious thing that magento order could has this field NULL. What’s magento version do you use ?
    For my instance with 1.8 and smaple data for 1.6 product “Ottaman” has is_virtual filled. Anyway we made all nullable columns the same as in magento. Fix will be available in next release. Here is a patch for you

hirokazu_n
    Participant

I tested 1.8.0.0 and I checked sales_flat_order and sales_flat_order_item. Both tables have is_virtual column.

Anyway we made all nullable columns the same as in magento. Fix will be available in next release. Here is a patch for you

Thank you! I will apply it on my local env.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.