OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Magento Integration won't sync orders past 2012

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Litzinger 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Brian Litzinger
    Participant

Hello. I’m using Oro for the first time and I must say I’m impressed with it thus far. I’m trying to do a Magento integration/channel and its connecting to Magento just fine. Its importing all members, addresses etc from what I can tell, however, it won’t import orders past 2012. I have data going back to 2009 all the way up to today and it will sync the orders from 2099 up to some date in 2012. I tried setting the sync start date in the settings to 2012, but when I do that it does not import any orders. Have you seen anything like this or have an idea of what I should look at to debug this?

I’m running Magento 1.7.0.2 and the latest version of Oro (as of Tuesday). I can provide the SOAP creds which connect to the production Magento site if you want to test an integration for yourself.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

It’s very strange.. Do you run magento with OroBridge extension ?
    I’ve just tried on our demo instance magento 1.9 CE with OroBridge and “start sync date” works as expected.

Brian Litzinger
    Participant

Yeah, I have the bridge installed and its still not importing a lot of data. Can I email you the API creds so you can try the sync yourself?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.