OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shameed 10 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Dima Makaruk
    Participant

When trying to sync orders and customers with magento i get allways 0 entities found. The magento system has over 1000 orders. I’ve tried to switch stores in channel but happens the same. What am i doing wrong ? How to integarte orocrm and magento the proper way ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

So as understood, you created the channel with some store, did sync and after that change the store in the settings ?

It seems known issue, when you run sync it saves the last success date and next time starts from last sync date.
    Try to remove the channel and create new one with correct store.
    This issue will be fixed soon.

Dima Makaruk
    Participant

Hi,
    not really
    nothing is syncronized. I can see store name in the dropdown. If i try to sync i’m getting nothing. And it doesn’t metter which store view i choose.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hmm.. It’s strange, can you please give more detailed information. Which version of magento are you using ? Have you tried sync with Oro Bridge extension installed on magento side or without? How did you run sync from CLI or from UI ? If you run from UI, have you checked that daemon for job queue started ?

shameed
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for wonderful software, i connected with basic installation of magento which works perfect with orocrm, then i connected with exiting Magento store, i got below output,

Please Provide Solution.

Thanks/Regards
    Shameed

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.