OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Magento Connector Guest Accounts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahrrikis 8 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ahrrikis
    Participant

Hi,

I have connected my OroCRM with my Magento Store. Now I noticed meanwhile Orders are Synced created by guests, there is no entity created for their Account or Personal, is it possible to create an entitity for those unregistered guest customers?

Reason for that question is following, allowing guest orders increases your conversion rate, but to run those profitable you need to make them your customers, whats the goal of CRM. Therefore I also like to Schedule Marketing and Relation activities for those guests, is this possible with the current Magento Connector?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Eric,

We are planning to introduce Guest Customer profiles in the 1.7.1 release that should be out mid-June.

This feature will do exactly what you describe: create customer profiles for customers who checked out as guests so you can use these profiles for marketing etc.

ahrrikis
    Participant

Thanks for the answer, so it will be great.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi again,

1.7.1 is packed and should be out next week. Guest customer profiles are part of it, so give it a try.

Thank you!

ahrrikis
    Participant

Hi,

I upgraded now to 1.7.4, but still the Orders of the Guest Customers are created, but no account is linked with it. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Eric

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Eric,

Have you checked the Guest Customer Sync box in the integration settings? It must be checked by default for new integrations, but if you are upgrading the old one, chances are it is still turned off.

ahrrikis
    Participant

Thanks Artem,

I will have a look into this, this could be reasonable.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.