OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Magento Bridge 0 elements found

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  indabanathan 8 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

indabanathan
    Participant

I’ve been fighting this all day, but no matter how I create my Magento Bridge integration, I cannot get customers/orders to populate into OroCRM. I am able to configure the the integration fine, test connections work. I have used multiple Magento databases from various clients, but always, no customers/orders/etc are found. I can run it on the command line (with and without –force), and through the cron system, and the results are the same:
    0 elements found

and
    Completed Newsletter Subscriber Connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Order connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Cart connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Customer connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM

Both Magento sites have thousands of customers/orders/etc. I have deleted and re-created the integration, installed OroCRM from scratch, and nothing ever finds anything.

If I create a new Magento user/order, those do get found, but old customers/orders/etc are not.

Any ideas? Am I missing anything?

Thank you for your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi,

Could you verify status of oro:magento:initial:sync command? Sync has two commands one for regular synchronization and one for old data (initial sync)

indabanathan
    Participant

Hello Roman,

I just deleted and recreated the magento integration and ran this command:
    app/console oro:magento:initial:sync –integration-id=1

It took a long time (all the regions and whatnot), and returned a bunch of this:
    found 0 entities

Not one block showed more than 0 found.

I then ran this:
    app/console oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=1 -v –force

It went much much faster, but still found 0 entities on each section.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.