OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Looking for support with OroCRM installation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi There,

I’ve tried several options to install OroCRM on the platform, but what I’m trying to do, nothing helps or works. I receive the message: Ajax error. I’ve checked my log files, and know there is an issue with the memory limits. I’ve changed some settings to hope it will works, but it doesn’t. Atfer all a new strange message appears in my log files: PHP Fatal error: Class ‘OroCRM\\Bundle\\CRMBundle\\OroCRMBundle’ not found in /var/www/vhosts/platform-application/app/cache/prod/bundles.php on line 79

Is there anyone who can help me, or will make this works for me? If neccessary I will send my my login credentials in a private mail.

Best regards,
    JW

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Jan Willem,

Looks like OroCRM bundle isn’t part of the registered bundles. You could try clear the cache either by running the command:

or by removing the contents of the cache directory:

If this doesn’t work, see if the OroCRM bundle is available in /var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/oro/crm/src/OroCRM/Bundle/CRMBundle. If it isn’t available then it’s not properly installed in your environment. Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi Jaimy,

Thanks for regarding but it seems not to work. Today we’ve made some changes. But the problem is not yet fixed. When I go to my login screen the following message appears:
    An Exception was thrown while handling:

I can See in my Symphony screen the following message under exceptions:

An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT DISTINCT o0_.name AS name0 FROM orocrm_channel o1_ INNER JOIN orocrm_channel_entity_name o0_ ON o1_.id = o0_.channel_id WHERE o1_.status = ?’ with params [1]:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘oro.orocrm_channel’ doesn’t exist

And when I go to my log files I see this message:
    PHP Fatal error: Cannot inherit previously-inherited or override constant MARKER from interface Doctrine\\Common\\Persistence\\Proxy in /var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/Proxy.php on line 33, referer:

Do you have any suggestion?

Best Regards,
    JW

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Jan Willem,

We encountered the error as mentioned as well. The solution seems to be to restart nginx/apache. If you’ll look for answers on Google for this specific error it will tell you the same, the only thing they don’t mention is why this error is “suddenly” occurring. So restart of nginx/apache and hope for the best. If you’re working with php-fpm, give it a restart as well ;) Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi Jaimy,

Can you explain me in a few simples steps how I can install OroCRM by using CLI? I have a clean empty installation of OroPlatform and I want to install OroCRM. For me it is not possible to install the package in GUI (system -> Package manager).

So I’m figuring out how I can install the package using my CLI. In which map should i clone git: clone https://github.com/orocrm/crm.git ?

Kind regards,
    Jan Willem

Can Any one give me the step by step installation of OroCRM PLEASE

swaroge
    Participant

Seems you was not install the application.
    Try to run “app/console oro:install –env=prod –timeout=0”

msulima
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.