OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Log Call to active Lead

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nino.fischer
    Participant

I saw the prebuilt workflow named “Abandoned Shopping Cart”, probably from the MagentoBundle, and wanted to do pretty much the same as done in this workflow. I want to create a call and log it automatically to the Calls-List in a Lead.
    Is there any easy way to add a call to a Lead via workflows, so that it is listed in the calls in the active lead?

Any helpful answer is good to push myself forward in learning how to create good workflows.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Nino,

I would recommend to view the oro workflow webinar Oro workflow webinar. Yevhen did a pretty good job explaining the basics of a Workflow and how to create one. He also created a DemoWorkflowBundle for reference. This would be a good starting point to really get comfortable with workflows. Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

nino.fischer
    Participant

I allready did watch the really great explained webinar and I´m able to create workflows and even to log Calls programmatically. But those logged calls just appear in the calls-window under activities and not, like i´d prefer, in the calls, that you can see logged at a lead, when you log them via “log call” in the lead form.

So I just wanted to know, if there is a way to reference a lead to a call, so that you can see the calls “attached” to the lead on the lead form.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Nino.

Now we are refactoring activity functionality to provide more generic access to all actibity entities, and we are planning to add special workflow actions to work with activities – so, interface can be changed.

For now you can create activity entities as a regular entities with relations to appropriate root entity (e.g. Log Call actions).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.