OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keganv 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

keganv
    Participant

I am trying to create some functionality that creates a localStorage variable. However, in the file oro/platform/Oro/Bundle/AsseticBundle/Resources/views/Assets/oro_css.html.twig I see that there is a check on an “isLess” variable that clears out everything in localStorage. My question is, is it safe to override this file and remove this check and storage clear? If not, how do you propose setting anything to localStorage? Thanks in advance!

Kegan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

It seems that it was added for frontend developers that are working with less files(maybe in order to disable localStorage cache for less). It’s not inside a page by default neither in dev mode nor in production. Did you enable css debug mode or how did you get it there ?

keganv
    Participant

Hi Alexandr! I did enable css debug mode in my config while developing. For now I’ll set the sessionStorage and change it to localStorage before going to production, (as we will obviously have debug mode off for prod.). Thanks!

Kegan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.