OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Just started- !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

petrovlis
    Participant

Just started:
    Wonder how to:
    Create new COMPLETE Company address details .. in Entity Organisations/Company? I dont see any address details there ,should
    I create Address,Zip,City Country in this Entity ? or create address details in other entities??

See also that… if I have created CONTACT (with Company name) that I have a Google map, but how to make
    Google Map in COMPANY Entity ??

IMPORTING: tried but missing mapping/template.(Download from where???).. where to find.. I have test.csv file … not working …”missing Name” … due to not (yet) mapping.
    Thanks for help.
    William – wimrippen@tele2.nl

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi William,

Organization entity is used to represent actual organizations in your company; think of it as high-level business unit. I don’t think you want address details there.

To store details of your business customers you might want to use B2B Customer entity, or use Accounts straight away, depending on the use cases. B2B Customer has addresses out of the box.

To add map onto the B2B Customer view you need to customize this template. I would suggest using Contact view template as an example.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.