OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Issues with sync and error with magento data

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  joe7 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

junaid
    Participant

I have the latest 1.9.3 installed, installed and configured the extensions on both Magento (1.8.1) as well as OROCRM.
    The magento orders as well as magento customers are imported but no subscribers and also no shopping carts.
    On integration statuses I get the below errors,
    Completed Initial Order connector Stats: read [22], processed [45], updated [22], added [23], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Some entities were skipped due to warnings:
    Error in row #3. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #5. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #6. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #7. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #8. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #11. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Help will be highly appreciated.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi junaid,
    we investigated your case and found the issue in sync when it is executed with command

in the same time

works well.

We will include the fix in the upcoming release.

junaid
    Participant

what should i do to fix the issue?

junaid
    Participant

Where should i change the code to oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=7

which file?

Your help is highly appreciated.

junaid
    Participant

I really need help here so that I can show the abilities to the customer so that they can make a decision to go with orocrm or not.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Junaid,

It is hard to tell at the moment if you will be able to fix this issue on your side without waiting for our patch. We are investigating this issue and possible ways to fix it and will provide you the answer immediately after we’ll figure it out.

Thank you for your patience.

junaid
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Any news on the issue resolution?
    I am eager to take it forward.

Thanks

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Junaid,

Our developers are working on the fix. They will post here if there will be a possibility for you to apply fix yourself—or notify you that a fix is available in the master branch.

junaid
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Any news on the fix as I am eagerly waiting to start.

Thank you

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Junaid,

Still working on the fix. Thank you for your patience.

Alexander

Hi Junaid,

We are working on the issue but it’s difficult to suggest the solution for now.
    To speed up the process it will be great if you could provide more information about yours Magento instance, e.g. version, used extensions, configuration difference between default settings and yours, etc.

Also the full log of integration job will help too. Ideally, the magento DB dump that leads to the Error. This will help us to resolve the issue faster and recheck yours special case too.

junaid
    Participant

Magento version is : 1.8.1
    We are using many extentions including, jet.com extention, google feeds, AW Customer Attributes, Fishpig wordpress, onestep checkout, klevu search, brands, reward points, and oro extentions.

Also, the data is coming in except subscribers and carts (abandoned)

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Junaid,

We have released the fix for 1.9 branch and included it into the recent 1.10 release. Can you please check if the issue persists after the upgrade to the most recent version? (1.9.8 or 1.10.1)

Thank you

joe7
    Participant

Hi Junaid (or anyone else),

I know this is an old thread but I don’t see any resolution on it confirmed and we are having the same issue on OroCRM version 2.6.1.

[IMPORT] Stats: read [31875], processed [63751], updated [63702], added [49], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Some entities were skipped due to warnings:
    Error in row #1. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #2. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #3. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #4. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #5. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #6. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart” and on and on for all 31875 entries.

Does anyone have any ideas about tackling this as I’ve searched around but only found a few mentions of it and all of them are without any resolution. We have a test instance running against a test system (a reasonably faithful copy of live) with no issues.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Joseph

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

The original issue referenced in this thread has been fixed back in 2016.

If you are experiencing similar problem on 2.6.1 – please let us know how you initiate the Magento sync. It will also be helpful if you can take a look into System -> Jobs and check if there is anything seemingly out of order there.

joe7
    Participant

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response.

The jobs are being scheduled by Supervisor. The jobs in the queue all appear fine now (we had various issues getting setup but all has been resolved). The only point maybe worth mentioning is that the sync is taking a very long time even after repeated runs. E.g. Start:Feb 28, 2018, 11:10:03 PM – Stop:Mar 1, 2018, 8:23:52 AM

To give more background we have 3 Magento sites feeding in. 2 of them are fine and are not showing this error (and are syncing quickly). We do not have the OroBridge in place on any of the sites so my understanding was that this should just not sync the Magento Shopping Cart entity (as per the other 2 instances). Not sure why this is giving this error only for this integration then.

Anything else I can lookup / provide just let me know, thanks.

Joseph

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.