ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Artem Liubeznyi Artem Liubeznyi 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    junaid
    junaid
    Participant

I have the latest 1.9.3 installed, installed and configured the extensions on both Magento (1.8.1) as well as OROCRM.
    The magento orders as well as magento customers are imported but no subscribers and also no shopping carts.
    On integration statuses I get the below errors,
    Completed Initial Order connector Stats: read [22], processed [45], updated [22], added [23], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Some entities were skipped due to warnings:
    Error in row #3. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #5. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #6. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #7. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #8. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Error in row #11. Not found entity “Magento Shopping Cart”
    Help will be highly appreciated.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ivan Klymenko
    Ivan Klymenko
    Oro Core

Hi junaid,
    we investigated your case and found the issue in sync when it is executed with command

in the same time

works well.

We will include the fix in the upcoming release.

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

what should i do to fix the issue?

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

Where should i change the code to oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=7

which file?

Your help is highly appreciated.

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

I really need help here so that I can show the abilities to the customer so that they can make a decision to go with orocrm or not.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Junaid,

It is hard to tell at the moment if you will be able to fix this issue on your side without waiting for our patch. We are investigating this issue and possible ways to fix it and will provide you the answer immediately after we’ll figure it out.

Thank you for your patience.

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Any news on the issue resolution?
    I am eager to take it forward.

Thanks

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Junaid,

Our developers are working on the fix. They will post here if there will be a possibility for you to apply fix yourself—or notify you that a fix is available in the master branch.

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Any news on the fix as I am eagerly waiting to start.

Thank you

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Junaid,

Still working on the fix. Thank you for your patience.

Alexander
    Oro Core

Hi Junaid,

We are working on the issue but it’s difficult to suggest the solution for now.
    To speed up the process it will be great if you could provide more information about yours Magento instance, e.g. version, used extensions, configuration difference between default settings and yours, etc.

Also the full log of integration job will help too. Ideally, the magento DB dump that leads to the Error. This will help us to resolve the issue faster and recheck yours special case too.

junaid
    junaid
    Participant

Magento version is : 1.8.1
    We are using many extentions including, jet.com extention, google feeds, AW Customer Attributes, Fishpig wordpress, onestep checkout, klevu search, brands, reward points, and oro extentions.

Also, the data is coming in except subscribers and carts (abandoned)

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Junaid,

We have released the fix for 1.9 branch and included it into the recent 1.10 release. Can you please check if the issue persists after the upgrade to the most recent version? (1.9.8 or 1.10.1)

Thank you

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.