Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Issue with locale when using 'en_GB'?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

quuuaid
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve got an issue with a fresh install of 1.10. I set my locale to ‘en_GB’ in parameters.yml prior to install as the default ‘en’ uses American settings, which is incorrect in this case. Now, whilst all the localization settings have correctly picked this up and set the values to British defaults (eg. currency = British Pound), all the translation values are now displaying as keys. Shouldn’t this be falling back to ‘en’ as per Symfony’s documentation and the config.yml (thereby using the values from messages.en.yml, etc.)? Am I missing something here?

Many thanks,

Miles

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

quuuaid
    Participant

Hi all,

Just bumping in case someone has some time to reply, thanks in advance!

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I think you should change locale in System Configuration. Please see documentation. Also, for now each individual user have own localization settings just click on user inside users grid, after that click on Configuration button.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.