OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Integrating with a Laravel 4 project

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Joshua B
    Participant

I have a Laravel 4 + AngularJS project that I am looking to integrate a CRM with. The app already has an interface, so my goal is to call on the functionality of Oro in the background on as as needed basis then send the resulting data to the existing interface.

Has anyone tried integrating Oro with Laravel or any other frameworks? If so, what kind of issues should I look out for when doing the integration?

Any other input on this idea would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Oro supports two types of APIs out of the box. Main entities are covered on about 70%. So, you just have to choose between SOAP and REST.

Also keep in mind that if you will need some additional APIs you can easily develop your own extension or change existing API interfaces and submit pull request.

If you will have any issue feel free to highlight them here or on github’s issues page.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.