OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installation – The target directory "web" does not exist

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bushmackel 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bushmackel
    Participant

So I’ve been trying to get OroCRM installed on a subdomain on my server for the past day or two and I’m trying not to tear my hair out. After recompiling Apache multiple times, removing all the ACL stuff on directories, clearing caches, installing a PHP accelerator, removing some security stuff I’m now running the install from the command line and it’s still failing. This time with the error:

The target directory “web” does not exist.

I have /public_html/oro/crm-application
    I have /public_html/oro/crm-application/web
    I have /public_html/oro/crm-application/app
    I have /public_html/oro/crm-application/app/console

Anybody thoughts? I’m not sure I have enough patience to power through it too much more today. (#):(

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

bushmackel
    Participant

Ok well I fixed that by running the command from the crm-application directory instead of the app directory.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

did you follow installation steps described in the installation guide or you used some other instructions?

bushmackel
    Participant

I believe I followed the install guide but I didn’t realize that even though I was correctly targetting the “console” app file, depending on where I launched it from (the app directory or before it), it would affect installation. WHICH btw seems a bit weird but thx for checking on me Dima!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.