OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installation Parameter Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  calidays 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

calidays
    Participant

Trying to install using Composer on CentOS 7
    I’m comfortable with PHP, but am new to Symfony framework.
    Virtual Host file has been created as well as the database named ‘oro_crm’.
    Here is how i tried to install in /var/www directory.

And here is the error message I keep getting.

If i try installing via the Web GUI, i can access the first install.php page, but when i click ‘Next’, it routes to ‘app.php/installer’ with a blank page. the error log has the same message as above.

Anyone running into this issue or know how to resolve or have any ideas to try?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ignat
    Participant

Hi @calidays,

The issue might be in your app/config/parameters.yml file. I guess some attribute value was specified incorrectly after composer install. Check all values of parameters. If you won’t be able to solve this issue please share content of this file.

Thanks,
    Ignat

calidays
    Participant

Hi @ignat and thanks for the quick reply. the problem was i had special characters in the secret param value. once i changed it to alpha-numeric, it was resolved. thanks again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.