OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installation out of memory >2G memory limit

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bojan050 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bojan050
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to install OroCRM with this guide: https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/book/installation

I have set my php memory limit to 2G. When I execute composer install –prefer-dist –no-dev, after a while I get an out of memory error. Is it normal that this process takes up more than 2 gigs of memory?

Any idea how to proceed?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rachid
    Participant

Hi Bojan050,

Maybe try to download OroCRM with vendor directory, go to https://oroinc.com/orocrm/download and download OroCRM as ZIP

bojan050
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I tried that too yesterday. Now my install is failing at the step: Clear cache before database initialization. It fails.

The log says [Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\Exception\FileNotFoundException]
    The file “The PHP executable could not be found.” does not exist

I am on CENTOS. WHM / Cpanel is running on it too.

Any ideas?

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi bojan050,
    regarding the issue with memory limit, could you please check is the composer.lock in place after the clone?

bojan050
    Participant

Hi Ivan,

Yes the .lock file is in place.

bojan050
    Participant

Okay, with lots of workaround I got OroCRM installed (I used app/console oro:install –env prod –drop-database –force).

Now when I navigate I get this error in the Chrome-console en the page keeps loading until I manually refresh the page:

Uncaught Error: The route “_wdt” does not exist.

Something to do with the WebProfilerBundle?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have enabled xdebug when you run composer install? Anyway please follow these steps to repair your composer. Regarding to the issue with “Uncaught Error: The route “_wdt” does not exist”, do you have these lines in app/config/routing_dev.yml file?

bojan050
    Participant

No, I don’t have Xdebug running. I have tried a memory_limit of 3GB and -1 in php.ini. Both to no avail.

Also, I had to change this in app.php:

to

otherwise I get an php executable not found error.

I guess that’s the problem.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Did you run for example http://orocrm-application.local/ and got 404 ?

bojan050
    Participant

When I set prod to false I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\Exception\FileNotFoundException’ with message ‘The file “The PHP executable could not be found.” does not exist’ in /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:322 Stack trace: #0 /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(172): Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor::getPhpExecutable() #1 /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(97): Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\OroEntityExtendBundle->getPhpExecutable() #2 /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(84): Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\OroEntityExtendBundle->checkConfigs() #3 /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php(62): Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\OroEntityExtendBundle->ensureIn in /home/oerweb/public_html/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php on line 322

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Here is my virtual host for apache, please set right path to PHP executable file in ORO_PHP_PATH:

bojan050
    Participant

Ha, I added the right ORO_PHP_PATH en set $kernel = new AppKernel(‘prod’, false); It’s seems to be working now!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.