OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installation Issue while loading translations – Composer_Home variable not set

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hmadhur 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi,

When I am trying do a fresh install, I am getting stuck at the Load Translations step.

The log is as follows:

If I run the “app/console oro:language:update” command on the command prompt, it executes properly. So why am I getting the error. Moreover if I run all the assets install, assetic dump, translation dump, etc… commands individually from the command prompt, all execute well without any issues. But when I run the oro:requirejs:build command, I am getting the following error:

What could be the issue?

Thanks.
    Madhur

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hmadhur
    Participant

Sorry for not updating the Environment details:

Environment: CentOS 7.3, Apache, MySQL 5.8
    OroCRM: Fresh Install: 2.4

hmadhur
    Participant

Guys,

No help in this regard?

I am unable to install the 2.4 version????

I have added the environment variable in .bashrc so that every session gets the composer_home env variable. But it is not working.

Thanks.
    Madhur

hmadhur
    Participant

Ok got it.

This is the link you can get the resolution from:

composer_home environment variable not set
    Look for Samlikins response in the above link.

Set the environment variable in the virtual host config file and the web/.htaccess file.

Restart the services and you are done.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.