OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Installation issue "The index Countries does not exist."

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

furyruf
    Participant

Hi all

I’m trying to install OroCRM (1.4.0 RC1) but when I clone repository and run composer update I’m trying to run command php app/console oro:install and I’m getting error:

Any ideas? Thanks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

Could you please share full stack trace (try to post on pastebin or similar) ?
    Could you please run php app/check.php in order to be sure that all symfony requirements are met ?

furyruf
    Participant

Hi Alexandr.

That’s full stack that has been shown in terminal.

Here is php app/check.php output:

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

It looks like libicu issue, but it’s weird that symfony check shows OK. What’s version of libicu do you have ?

fbruno93
    Participant

Hi !
    I’ve same issue and I’ve same Symfony’s requirements.
    Where can I find licicu’s version ?

I’m on Win 8.

Thaks to your response.

Bruno.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

To check libicu version you can run phpinfo() and look at intl extension section.

Another cause of this issue might be that you set not supported locale during installation (or in parameters.yml). Try to set it to “en” or to some other common locale and check whether it helps.

fbruno93
    Participant

Hi !
    Thank to your awser !
    In my parameters.yml my local is “en”
    and my phpinfo();
    i’ve this version for intl :

version 1.1.0
    ICU version 51.2
    ICU Data version 51.2

It’s correct or not ?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

That’s odd – look’s like an issue in Symfony/Intl bundle. Please, try to update vendors (or remove them and install again), and then do oro:install again.

If it will not help then the best thing you can do you – trace this error in your environment and find out why data isn’t there. You can add breakpoint to RecursiveArrayAccess::get method and check stack trace.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.