OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installation Integration not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

marwaneb
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My company is actually using ORO-CRM and we would like to install this Dotmailer integration.

After installing the extension through composer (follow the GitHub Readme) and after installing ORO back on our server (see below), the integration page (/integration/create) lead a 404 not Found error …

Here are the packages declared in our composer.json, the issue may come from it.

Hoping that someone may have encountered this kind of issue or could help me on this.

Cheers !

Marwan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

How did you install dotmailer? I have installed it follow documentation, ‘Using the Package Manager’ section.

Reload page and dotmailer integration appears on /integration/create

If you want to install again your instance of orocrm please drop and create database or use –drop-database option, for example

marwaneb
    Participant

Hello Mike !

Thank you for the answer, I’ve tried to install the integration both through composer and the Package Manager.

The second one gives me those logs :

I have no clue what the error comes from but I am also encountering some issues clearing the cache (seems like clearing the cache lead to generate some Reflexion Exception when I use the platform after …) Do you have any idea where this can come from ?

Cheers !

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

You can try run this command with —verbose option, in your case it may be help:

I have debugged code and i think exception catches here at 506 line:

/vendor/composer/composer/src/Composer/Installer.php

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.