OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Install OroCrm in VestaCP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jhoedram
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I currently have VestaCP, it is possible to install OroCRM using a panel manager or I have to install it on a clean VPS?

Thank you

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

You can install orocrm on system which contains php+mysql/postresql+apache/nginx without any other applications. Here is installation instruction. Now i have installed ubuntu and i’m installing vesta with orocrm. I will tell you later, I succeeded or not.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

As i understood, do you want to install orocrm via UI? If yes, i didn’t find opportunity to do this.

jhoedram
    Participant

Yes, i would like install orocrm in vestacp from UI

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I think you can install it via console (app/console oro:install …) or from UI: put code to web server, setup domain, run ‘composer install’ and install via yourserver.com/install.php. Here is good documentation.

As i said earlier i didn’t find opportunity to install orocrm from vestacp. Vestacp itself is not able to do it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.