OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Inline editable field on view page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  juan 5 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have created inline edition based on first name of contact.

Inline component:

Add new ‘text’ frontend type vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/FormBundle/Resources/public/js/tools/frontend-type-map.js, all available editors types you can find there:

Text field view: src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/Resources/public/js/app/views/text-view.js:

Text field view template src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/Resources/public/templates/viewer/text-view.html:

src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/Resources/config/requirejs.yml:

juan
    Participant

Hi Mike these was really helpfully. I only have a problem if de editor is a date type. I can’t figure out how to reformat de return response. it’s rendering a timestamp like these “1541548800000” for example.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.