Application: (OroPlatform, OroCRM, OroCommerce; Community; 2.3.0)
Fresh installation, user – administrator user, created during installation; user creaeted entity with enabled tags.
1. Creation new taxonomic unit – OK;
2. Creation new tag – dropdown list choose a taxonomy always returnes “No matches found”; tag can be saved but can’t be assigned to any taxonomy.
3. Try to assign any tag to preinstalled entity (ORO CRM conntacts) – dropdown list in tag column always returns “No matches found” – no tag can be assigned.
4. Try to assign any tag to custom entity with enabled tags – field “tags” can’t be switched to edit mode – “pencil” button doesn’t appear.
5. Step 3 in application platform can’t be reproduced – no preinstalled entities. Step 4 works the same way as in CRM.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.