OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Importing contacts and linking them to accounts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sadortun 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Wim Godden
    Participant

I’m trying to import a lot of contacts through a CSV (created from the data template).

The import itself seems to work fine for almost all contacts (a few of them have data issues, so I removed them for now), but they’re not being linked to the accounts although the “Accounts 1 Account name” is specified.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Wim Godden
    Participant

Update : I just noticed that if I select ‘Add & Replace’ instead of ‘Add’, it does link them.

But then on some records it also gives me this :
    [2016-08-31 22:55:15] batch.ERROR: Encountered an error executing the step: A new entity was found through the relationship ‘OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Entity\ContactEmail#owner’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mr. Firstname SomeLastName. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={“persist”}). [] []

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Can you give me CSV file where errors were occurred? What version of platform are you using ?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

sadortun
    Participant

Hi, There is also other users affected

See https://github.com/orocrm/crm/issues/216

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.