OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Importing contacts and linking them to accounts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wim Godden 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Wim Godden
    Participant

I’m trying to import a lot of contacts through a CSV (created from the data template).

The import itself seems to work fine for almost all contacts (a few of them have data issues, so I removed them for now), but they’re not being linked to the accounts although the “Accounts 1 Account name” is specified.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Wim,

Do you have these accounts in the database, or you want them to be created along with the contacts upon import? The latter option is not supported yet.

Wim Godden
    Participant

Actually it seems it works when I select ‘add & replace’, but not when I select ‘add’. Seems like a bug to me.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.