Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Import with missing data ?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

vladimir.petrov
    Participant

Can users import a cvs file with missing columns?
    Right now the web interface marks all records as “Records with errors”, so there is no import.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vladimir.petrov
    Participant

Also do I have to write public function convertToImportFormat(array $importedRecord, $skipNullValues = true)
    in the custom data converter or just have getHeaderConversionRules() and nothing else?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

item_id refers to ‘first name’ or [First name] in my case?

Key of array must be your header in csv file and value must be oro field. This documentation describes how to add data converter into processor.
    Almost every bundle contains documentation here Resources/doc or in README.md.
    Also you can read Oro Documentation.

Also do I have to write public function convertToImportFormat(array $importedRecord, $skipNullValues = true)
    in the custom data converter or just have getHeaderConversionRules() and nothing else?

As convertToImportFormat comment said “Convert plain data to import complex representation”. It is needed for modifyng array of record to complex tree.

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.