OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Import shopdata

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fwap
    Participant

Hi,

after succesful installing the orocrm, I want to import data from my shop. I am using a wordpress plugin shop and am not sure, how to import the data. Actual, I think, there is no easy way. When i look inside the database i see magento related tables. Does it make sense to use oro crm with another shop than magento right now?

Regards,
    Andreas

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, fwap.

Each e-commerce engine requires it’s integration with OroCRM. Basic (abstract) classes can be found in OroBusinessEntitiesBundle – you have to extend them and use your own customized entities in separate DB tables. Also you should implement import from your shop to OroCRM. Actually, all these things already implemented in OroCRMMagentoBundle, so you can use it as an example.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello. In addition to Yevhen’s words: you can use import from CSV files for contacts, it’s available from UI

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.