OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Import Data into Custom Entity created over GUI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zebimax 6 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Attila Fabrik
    Participant

Hi,

I’m newbie to Oro and using OroPlatform 2.2.3.
    In OroPlatform I created a custom entity over the GUI then imported some fields from from .csv. Now I would like to import data into it.

My idea was to create my own bundle (my data for filling the import .csv comming over REST and I’ll code it also here) then write the code for the necessary steps.

My questions over this:
    – I’m I right with my approach?
    – Is it possible to import data into GUI created custom entity using ImportExportBundle?
    – Is there a turn key solution (bundle) for my problem
    – or do you have some docs for this?

Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zebimax
    Participant

Hi, importing data into created from GUI entities is not implemented yet, and for newbie it will be very hard to do. I recommend you to create bundle with your specific entity after that implement import for your entity following instructions from ImportExportBundle docs and checking examples from other entities where import is implemented(e.g. AccountBundle).
    Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.