OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Import: Complex Relations for Identity

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aliaksandra.chyrkova 6 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hi all,

I have following case. There is a need to import Main_Entity with has some relations to other entities.
    When the relation is many-to-one, everything works perfect, however, one relation is more complex. One of the fields of Main_entity is an entity that has its own three identity fields.

What is the best way to set up such import?
    Is it possible just to use @ConfigField (tried but was not successful)? Or should I extend Processor? Or should I extend FieldHelper? Or should I pass Doctrine Queries somewhere?

Below some code examples so that the structure be more obvuois.
    Converter:

Main_entity:

VehicleFuel

Range (all related entities (Manufacturer, Class and BodyShell) are confured with “identity”=true for property $name:

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.