OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM How to use Translation labels in Workflows

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shreyas 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Team,

i am looking for translation labels in workflows but not getting on how to go about with it.As when i change the language from English to other i get all Steps & buttons ex.(Start Progress , Stop Progress in Task_Flow workflow present in Task Bundle) shown in English itself which needs to be translated to language currently used.

I tried the steps given in link below but i could not get it work:

Workflow Translation Documentation

i also looked at the below link :

Workflow Translations GIT doc
    where in oro:workflow:translations:dump & app/console oro:translation:load
    were not defined in my Application Console to execute.

Kindly need help on how to go with this issue.Please find below the code snippets written:

Workflow.fr.yml(Loc: vendor\oro\crm\src\OroCRM\Bundle\TaskBundle\Resources\translations):

And in steps.yml (present in existing Task Bundle Loc: vendor\oro\crm\src\OroCRM\Bundle\TaskBundle\Resources\config\oro\workflow\task_flow):

In the UI when i look in task view i see as oro.workflow.task_flow.step.open.label which does not get replaced with given value.I am using locale & language as French.As per documents i read its working is similar to the way we use messages.en.yml. i also tried not providing labels to any of steps in steps.yml but when
    i run the command: oro:workflow:definitions:load i get error as given below:

Screenshot attached for the same:
    Exception during Workflow load

So once i added back labels for all steps in steps.yml this command worked.finally i also tried making these label also configured inside attributes.yml of task workflow but it too did not work & executing oro:workflow:definitions:load threw me some exception as – open.label excepts array but string given.

Kindly need help in knowing should i need to configure these labels anywhere else also to make it work.

Please need any suggestions / links in how to get these translations working for the Workflow.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Shreyas,

Workflows translations are available in OroCRM / OroPlatform starting with version 2.0.0-beta.1

What version of OroCRM are you running?

Thank you,
    Michael

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I guess we are using OroCRM 1.10.x Version. i tried looking at My_Application/platform/information for Oro Package details.Please find the given version details below :

Oro Package Version Details

How can i find which version of OroCRM are we using? Since as per platform/information both oro/platform & oro/crm version is shown as dev-master

Also, Is there any way that can be used for Workflow Translations for versions prior to 2.0.0.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.