OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions How to show up navigation.yml only for specific Org/User/Group

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi there,

I created a specific bundle to deal with some data. Now, my bundle’s navigation.yml is showing up for all organizations/groups/users. So how can I restrict this navigation menu to show up only for a specific one? Is it possible?

Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Rodolfo.

1) Best practice – restrict access to appropriate routes for specific user roles.

2) Another solution – create menu builder/navigation item builder, register it with appropriate tag and hide required menu items there.

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @yshyshkin

Thanks for your answer. I tried to create my own MenuBuilder following this but my Breakpoint are not getting hit. Do you know what am I doing wrong?

and this is my services.yml:

My bundle priority is 100

Thanks!

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

You should use tag alias “application_menu” – this way your builder will be able to customize application menu.

Also you feel that builder is too much for your case you can use navigation listener like this one.

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @yshyshkin

Both suggestion that you said is working well! So, I decided to stay with the navigation_listener.

Thank you!

fred33
    Participant

Hi,

I come back to this discussion how can I do this

Yevhen
    1) Best practice – restrict access to appropriate routes for specific user roles.

thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.