OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to send emails based on action not a date

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hondaspeder
    Participant

How do we send setup an email drop campaign? This would be an email based on some action or time delay instead of just manually or deferred?

So if customer buys X send them these emails every two weeks until complete etc.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hondaspeder
    Participant

Just realized this is in the wrong place I have posted it in the OROCrm section.

http://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/setting-up-drip-campaigns

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi William,

The easiest solution is to create a dynamic segment that filters out customers you need (e.g. those who have order with date = today and order item = X) and then connect this segment to MailChimp via our integration extension. MailChimp has a support for event-based marketing automation that fits the scenario you have described.

Please let me know if this solution works for you.

Thank you,
    Artem

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.