OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions How to run: 'oro_api_post_segment_run' properly ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to use REST API to retrieve segment results.
    According with my router debug I have these options:

oro_api_get_segment_items GET ANY ANY /api/rest/{version}/segments/{entityName}/items.{_format}

oro_api_post_segment_run POST ANY ANY /api/rest/{version}/segments/{id}/run.{_format}

@asmaga already explained to me how to generate a WSSE header in the client side. I created a simple script and it’s working fine. But When I run my CURL POST Request according with the oro_api_post_segment_run definition, I don’t get any results.

So, I found this info in the run method.

1) What snapshot entity means?
    2) How can I retrieve the results of my custom segments using REST-API? Is it possible?

I’m testing using CURL:

curl -X POST -H “Accept: application/json” -H ‘Authorization: WSSE profile=”UsernameToken”‘ -H ‘X-WSSE: UsernameToken Username=”MY_USERNAME”, PasswordDigest=”eCFa8/MX27ySA9PTmnk+k1iYbkg=”, Nonce=”OGY0OTk4NmNjYjlhNjk0Yg==”, Created=”2014-12-15T11:45:10-05:00″‘ http://orocrm.local/api/rest/latest/segments/1/run.json

Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi guys! Any ideas about this? How to return the results from a custom report using ORO-API?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.