OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to render custom entity datagrid?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Attila Fabrik 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Attila Fabrik
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using OroPlatform 2.2.3. and created a custom entity (Finance) over the GUI but also have and extend entity (Contract). Now I would like to render the Finance datagrid as widget inside the Contract view.

When I click on the datagrid item to load the view I get the following error:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“The path “query.from.0.table” cannot contain an empty value, but got null.”) in src/NavisionBundle/Resources/views/Contract/widget/finance.html.twig at line 5.

Can you help me figuring out what is the problem here? (I have data in all tables)
    Here is my implementation (based on the Oro MagentoBundle and DataGridBundle documentation):

view.html.twig

finance.html.twig

ContractController.php

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nikita Makarov
    Participant

Hello a.fabrik,

Looks like you have passed wrong Datagrid params at finance.html.twig

Try the following snippet

This parameter described here

Attila Fabrik
    Participant

Hi Nikita,

thank you very much for your help!

Now it’s clear how should I use it.
    I gave the right param value (instead of ‘Extend_Entity_Finance’ => ‘Extend\\Entity\\Finance’ ) and it worked like a charm.

Cheers

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.