OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions How to remove all Customers->Contacts and Customers->Accounts ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

When I remove a channel (Magento Integration), it automatically removes all data from some entities related with this channel:
    – Customers->WebCustomers;
    – Sales->Orders;
    – Sales->ShoppingCarts;

It doesn’t remove:
    – Customers->Contacts;
    – Customers->Accounts;

If I create a new channel, and sync again, it duplicates all Customers->Contacts and Customers->Accounts.

So, I could fix this problem just removing that Organization but we don’t have this option. So, the only way to solve this problem is deactivating this organization and creating a new one? If I do that, I’ll need to restore oro_tracking_* and change the organization id manually.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

gautamndsl
    Participant

Hi Rodolfo,
    Have you achieved cleaning a channel? If so please explain how you did it .

I wanted to clear orocrm_magento_order for a specific channel. I achieved by following SQL query
    DELETE FROMorocrm_magento_order WHERE channel_id=17

Well, I was looking for better way to achieve this. So we can clean customer order relation too.

Regarding
    Gautam

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @gautamndsl

The way I found to solve this problem is creating a new organization and deactivating the old one. I’m not sure, but I think the organization layer is a feature only available on OroCRM Enterprise.

Since it was a topic from 2014, I’m not sure how OroCRM is dealing with this today. Have you tried removing the Integration and Channel and creating the a new Magento Integration? Orders should be removed when you remove the integration.

Rodolfo

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.