OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to refresh datagrid select field

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  berbass 6 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

scivray
    Participant

Hi,
    I got the following datagrid :

One column (named part) is a select based on one entity nammed Part.

In a index.html.twig, I show the datagrid and I have a button with custom modal and Ajax to add a new value in my Part entity.

I’m trying to add some js code to perform a refresh of the datagrid after creating a new value for my Part entity. I can see the datagrid refreshing but the select values are still the same and the select doesn’t show my new value.

I’ve tried :

but it doesn’t show my new value for the select.

Any idea of how to refresh my select values in the datagrid ?
    Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Try to use ‘datagrid:doRefresh:<gridName>’ event.

scivray
    Participant

Hi,
    ‘datagrid:doRefresh:<gridName>’ or ‘datagrid:doReset:<gridName>’ don’t show my ajax added new Part entity.
    I was thinking that maybe there is some cache somewhere that send cached values and prevents from getting new values.

I’ve also tried :
    – after ajax creation of new Part entity, I empty the div containing the grid
    – send the whole datagrid generate by the following twig in another ajax

– set the previously empty div containing the grid with the received html data

but the new grid didn’t show :/

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Unfortunately i didn’t find quick solution. I have created ticket to the team where we will investigate the issue.
    Thank you for your patience.

scivray
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you

berbass
    Participant

Hello guys,
    is there any update on this issue? I an exactly in the same situation.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.