OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Security How to move basic Security and routes under prefix?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

makoso
    Participant

Hi, I fight with moving oroplatform under prefix. Im getting errors dont know why.

My routing.yml looks now that:

Now my Default controller works well, but i cannot access to the admin url im getting error like this when security inside app folder is empty:

When i configure security.yml im getting errors like this issue:
    Issue 53
    But i cant fix it to work…

Can someone help me how to setup rights security with routings i want only move oroplatform all functions under /admin and build front of application in AppBundle

Im the new in ORO,
    thanks for any reply.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

My example is based on OroCRM version 1.10.18. Here is my app/config/routing.yml:

and vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/UserBundle/Resources/config/oro/app.yml:

When i have deleted /app/cache/[dev&prod] redictories i got working application with /admin prefix.

makoso
    Participant

Hi, im working on ORO Platform v2.1.0 and have to spend i think ~6-8h to make it worked.
    I have to add 2 new firewalls new main mached “/” and other mached second secured area “/panel” when i do it i get problems with define access_list, i cant do it inside security.yml, when i add here some access_list the system was crashed, and throw errors.

now my working configurations looks like this:

and security:

and here i cant place next access_list, i tried copy default and extend it butt still not working, for now i use securrity annotation on controller that collect “/panel” routing but in next works i must have to configure it here,a ctualy i dont know how.

What is best practice to start app with ORO platform default application or create all own?

Thanks for reply.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

What is best practice to start app with ORO platform default application or create all own?

I’m really sorry but I don’t fully understand the question. Would it be possible for you to give me more details on it? Are talking about platform customization?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Security’ is closed to new topics and replies.