OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM How to Map Call log context & Activity List when lead is created in process.yml

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Team,

I am currently working on creating a call log using send_call_invitation as soon as lead is created . I was able to insert data to orocrm_call table using process.yml.But i am stuck in mapping the activity id with lead id which is required to be shown in Activity List for the Lead.

Please find the code given below :

Here i am stuck trying to do it wherein i can map the activitylist id with the lead.But couldn’t
    (the one’s which see to be commented in code above).It throws an exception that CallActivityManager is not managable in projectDirectory/cron/job URL.

I was facing similar issue for the email trigger which was solved with the solution given by Mike in one of my Questions posted (given below for Reference):

Mapping Activity List with Lead Created for an Email Activity using Process.yml

Please need to know is there any function similar to the one used in email triggering (@add_email_activity_target) or can i get any documentation or resources which can help me in solving this issue.As i could not found any such functionality with the Call Activity.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

@add_email_activity_target is particular case of adding activity to target. You can use it for adding call activity to lead, but will not be clear how call refers to name of action. So i propose you create your own action, for example @add_activity_target:

services.yml

Rename your @add_email_activity_target to @add_activity_target and rename action option from email to activity.
    Please add to your @create_entity – “flush: true” option

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot again for providing me with the solution.It Worked.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Feel free to ask questions!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.