OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems How to install translation downloaded from Crowdin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 10 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

diglin
    Participant

Hello,

I worked on the french translation in Crowdin of OroPlatform and OroCRM and I’d like to install it into OroCRM. How can I do it? By Akeneo, it’s possible to install such packages into the folder app/Resources/, I did the same for OroCRM but it doesn’t work.

I saw there is a process into OroCRM backend to install a translation package but this process bother me for two reasons 1) the downloaded package is not the up to date version from Crowdin 2) it is stored into app/cache, so once I want to deploy my code to a production server (it’s not yet the case it will be done only when there is an official release).

Thank you for your answer.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

You can install it as well in the app/Resources/, did you clear caches?
    From UI you can download and install the latest translation build(should be approved and built by responsible person from ORO)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.