OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to create a test entity?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Paul Stoica
    Participant

Hi,

How to create a new configurable test entity wich contains also a table in the test database, also this entity will be available only in test mode?

Is this possible, or is a way to do that?

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

The easiest way to do that is to create bundle with migrations and register it only in test environment – this is exactly how OroTestFrameworkBundle works.

Paul Stoica
    Participant

I see,

I thought that is a way: how datafixtures are loaded; inside the Tests folder(as Migrations), and there to be all my Migrations with versions. I think it will be a good improvement in future, to create your own test Entities and Migrations and to be loaded only in test environment(It’s only my opinion).

Thank you.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Thank you for good idea. Probably, we’ll use this approach when we’ll need a lot of test entities.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.