OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions how to check out master branch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sergey 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

I have a project up and running with oro/platform (no crm). I’d like to check out the master branch to see what’s happening and maybe contribute to some stuff.

what is the best way to do this? Do I:

1) check out the master branch with git from github, and

2) change require "oro/platform": "1.4.x-dev" to require "oro/platform": "1.*@dev" in composer.json (so that I can continue using composer for other dependecy updates)?

…maybe contribute to some stuff… – Do you accept code contributions for this project? From your site it seems to be a no. If I fix something and I create a pull request will it be considered?

thanks

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sergey
    Participant

I’d like to check out the master branch

Use "oro/platform":"1.x-dev" to get latest changes from master.
    Please, use master branch for development purposes only.

Do you accept code contributions for this project?

Yes, we do. Use GitHub repository for that. You can send a Pull Request, we will review and merge it to our development repository. It will be published into public repository next nightly build.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

ok – sounds good! Cheers!

Q: how come you have composer repository on both packagist.org and on packagist.orocrm.com(which is in my composer file) – are/will you actively update both of them?

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Sergey
    Participant

packagist.orocrm.com used for extensions, it’s always up to date

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.