OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to apply form extension to AclRoleType?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Stepan Yudin
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Today i faced an interesting issue. I need to override Role validation (role label length constraint). So, i created new validation rules and placed em in specific validation group. Now i need to apply this validation group to AclRoleType form.

Here is a form extension code:

And registered this extension:

But it is not works. I tried to use this extension for UserType form – and everything was ok.
    Can you tell me why this happens? And what im doing wrong.

Thank you!

Docker environment for Symfony2/OroCRM/OroBAP development on Windows platform
    https://github.com/stepansib/sf-oro-docker

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I think your RoleExtension didn’t execute because role form doesn’t contain service. I have tried your case too.

Try to override AclRoleType

and AclRoleHandler:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.