OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How to add new field into Sales Process

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ivan Klymenko 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

Hello!

I need to create a few Opportunities for one Sales Process. Each opportunitie must be unique (for example opportunitie_support, opportunitie_license etc) and change from one step Sales Process Workflow to another.
    How can I do it?
    There no button “Create field” on the page System -> Entities -> Sales Process.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi Igor

Sales Process that you can see out of the box is an example of workflow implementation around “Sales Process” entity. For your custom flows i would recommend to create a new entity with proper relations and build workflow around it.

Could you please describe the flow you are trying to implement with more details on steps an transitions?

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

Our custom workflow of “Sales Process” entity on this image.
    On the step “First Call” must be created four Opportunities and those Opportunities should be changed in other steps exactly as it is implemented in “B2B Sales Process Flow” for one Opportunity.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

You’ll not be able to do it from the UI, you’ll need program your transitions in proper way via workflow configuration file and define proper DB schema for sales process entity and opportunity (1:* relation).

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

Hello everyone.

We need to add some additional fields to Sales Process entity. As I see and as mentioned in this topic we unable to do this because Sales Process entity is not extendable. Why is it done meanwhile other main entities (Lead and Opportunity) in OroCRMSalesBundle are extendable?

Is there any way to make this entity extendable to add our own additional entities? I see the basic meaning of this topic is that we need to create our own entity with blackjack and honeymoneers for this, but is so relatively hard when we need just some additional fields to using them in custom workflow around Sales Process.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Nikita.

Good point, we’ll try to implement extendable Sales Process ASAP.

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

Ok, that’s good! We will wait.

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hello guys,
    “Sales Process” is now extendable in the development version. These changes will be included in our closest release.

Thank you for patience.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.