Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mike Kudelya Mike Kudelya 1 year ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    thinh2010
    thinh2010
    Participant

Hi

I have a system for student and teacher (and many other profiles). I assign User for each profile.
    Because I have many type of profile (teacher, student, program manager, … ), and each profile has some specific information, so that I cannot make it like a type of User.

Now after login, I want to add more information in User. I mean when I get User via

I can get additional information such as User is Student or Teacher, which class and program he belongs to, etc.

Do anyone know the way to do?
    Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Hi

To User entity you can add for example Select field with options ‘Student’, ‘Teacher’, etc. If name of this field will be ‘custom_type’ you can access to it via ->getUser()->getCustomType()
    Also you can create custom entities – Class, Program, after that you may create relation fields (for example Many-to-One) on your User with this entities. This manipulations can be done via user interface (System -> Entities -> Entity Management) Do not forget click on red ‘Schema Update’ button when entity or field will be created.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ssossossosso