OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions How i can use entity designer in my bundle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Vipan Kumar
    Participant

i am working on my custom bundle but i am stuck on entity designer. i don’t get how i can add fields in my page. like OROCrm -> Manage Custom Report -> add new report using designer tab

i want to use designer tab in my bundle but didn’t get any help. please help me how i can use this designer on my page please following i have attached screenshot

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ahYqdRrUEmU3BncXJlTGNqbHc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey @vipan_kumar !
    Sorry for delayed response!
    Basically there are two parts to implement: form and UI. Form should be just extended from base form type.
    For the UI rendering you could use already existing macros for designer, just need to pass correct params. Or if you need deeper customization you can render page component with your options by adding

to page(see how page component works). See example of rendering there.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.